Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tegan's 2 Month Dr. Appt...

Today was Tegan's 2 month doctor's appointment. Needless to say, I have one chunky monkey! He weighs 13 lbs 5 oz! I looked at Payton's baby book, and he only weighed 12 lbs 9 oz.

The rest of the doctor's appointment went well. He received three vaccinations and I'm pretty sure I cried more than he did. She said he is way ahead of schedule and is showing the development of a 4 month old. I expressed a concern about what might be small seizures, so she pushed up his MRI. He will also be receiving an EKG. Hopefully he will be getting both within the next few months. Please be praying that these tests come back unremarkable.

Payton is almost done with school, and as far as I'm concerned, the sooner the better. Next year he will be attending Southwest Covenant Schools, a private school in Yukon, OK. I have not been satisfied by the level of education he has received at the school he currently attends, so we have decided to hold him back a year and improve the areas in which he struggles. We're excited about giving our boys a higher level of education...even if it means being broke! ;)

No comments: