Friday, October 23, 2009

Payton's New Thing

Baseball season is over and we've been wanting to find an winter extra-curricular activity for Payton. I immediately thought "karate." So I called around to some dojos around the Oklahoma City area but their rates were outrageous! It was at the Mustang Days Parade that I received a flier from a karate group that meets at the Mustang Community Center. They only charged $30 a month for a student to attend twice a week for 1 and a half hour! I was so stoked! So after discussing it with Payton and after fall ball ended, he began a new hobby! We are so excited about karate; Payton really enjoys it. I thought that the time would be a problem...I mean, I can hardly focus on anything for 1.5 hours. But he LOVES it! Here are some pictures I captured on his first day at the dojo.



Thank for reading!

Aimee

1 comment:

Gina said...

Love it, he's adorable!