Tuesday, October 12, 2010

DIY Child's Chair

Since my photographer up and moved to Missouri (kidding! Love you Melissa!!), I have been on the hunt for photo props to use with my kids. I found this little $3 treasure at Goodwill.


Obviously the seat had to go.


I bought some simple pieces of wood and used my son's tools!

My youngest helped me paint.

We painted the base an avocado green. Love it!

I applied a cracked ivory finish.
I can't wait to use this for taking some very amateur shots of my kiddos!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, check that out! Great job.... now I wanna see some awesome pictures with that chair! :) Oh, and the new blog address, in case you aren't getting the updates is: www.bellagracedesign.blogspot.com I'm not sure if you have to re-subscribe to the feed since it changed.

Grant Goodale said...

:( I liked the seat.