Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Dragons and a 4 Month Check-Up

Our little team stomped the competition! We took first in our bracket!! I'm just so stinkin' proud of our boys! Way to go Payton, Brayden, Daylen, Preston, Dominic, Coltyn, Kaden, Ryan, Jesse, Elijah, Hayes, and Tyler!



The whole team lining up to receive their trophies


(Video) Payton receiving his trophy










A big thank you to all those who came out and supported Payton and cheered for the team during the season. It made all the difference!

That's the end of t-ball. In the fall we're moving up to machine pitch!

Tegan's 4 month doctor's appointment was yesterday. He weighed in at......(drum roll)......a hefty 17 lbs 8 oz!! He's 26 inches long and is in the 90th percentile all round. He is perfectly healthy and is meeting all his developmental milestones right on time. He received three vaccines: his DTP, pneumococcal, and the oral Rotovirus. I spoke with the doctor about my reasons for canceling his MRI and neurology appointment. She seemed to understand, but felt that we should still do the MRI at around one year and eventually meet with the neurologist to get her opinion. I said "okay" but it's really just going to depend on Tegan. If he is growing adequately and shows no problems, then I probably won't reschedule the appointments. I just feel so confident and comfortable that there is nothing wrong with him! Here are some pictures of my little one.

This pig really made him really mad!




Snoozing away in my bed


Thanks for reading!

Aimee

No comments: